Wednesday 25 June 2014

18 1/2 weeks

Last post I thought he was 17 weeks, he's not, he's 18 weeks and quickly approaching being 5 months old!

Still jumping on my lap and biting my face...

And we are likely to need a stair gate soon as he can climb stairs very quickly...


And this morning he shredded his puppy pad and weed in the corner. I think it because he hadn't been able to sleep as deeply last night so hopefully it's a one off. Pads are out of bounds for the time being. He generally doesn't need them during the day now anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Look at his little pink patch on his muzzle. Love. Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so innocent, even amongst his misdeed. My kids are the same way; if they don't get enough sleep, their destruction potential goes way up. Good luck with cushion protection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I just had a blast looking at your Hank's pictures from the very beginning! He is ADORABLE! As a puppy he resembles my late English Springer Spaniel when she was a baby - how I miss her! Enjoy your fast-growing darling!

    ReplyDelete